What should I do if the diamond wire is cut?
There are two ways to break the rope: (1) Break at both ends of the joint at the point where it is crimped, called joint break; (2) Break in the middle of the wire rope other than the joint, called broken steel wire rope.
Reasons for the broken rope:
1. Due to the machine's reasons, the wire saw is not running smoothly and frequently shakes, which will easily lead to the middle rope break and frequent joint breakage;
2. One-sided pursuit of cutting efficiency and forced cutting, resulting in excessive tension of the wire saw and excessive arc of rotation, which in turn causes the steel wire rope to break;
3. If the joint is crimped too tightly, it will increase the damage of the wire rope and cause the steel wire rope at the joint to break in advance;
4. After using the injection molding wire saw for a certain period of time, some cooling water and chips will be injected between the plastic and the steel wire rope. If the parking time is too long, the wire rope will rust and become brittle, and the middle of the wire rope will break in advance;
5. Due to the manufacturer’s reasons, the beads are not firmly fixed, and the beads rotate or move. After the beads are rotated, the steel wire rope will be broken in a short time, and the broken wire rope will be exposed and lost protection after beads moving, and the steel wire rope will be broken in advance.
1. Appropriate crimping to reduce steel wire rope damage;
2. Reduce the amount of feeding depth and adjust to a moderate amount;
3. Do not park the used wire saw for a long time, such as more than half a year;
4. Choose high-precision machines and maintain correctly to ensure machine performance, increase the smoothness of the wire saw, and reduce shaking;
5. Stabilize the quality of injection molding to ensure that the beads do not rotate and move. The wire saw should be checked in time after cutting for a period of time. If the beads rotate occasionally, they beads should be broken by hammering.